I hope those of you celebrating Christmas had a great time. I was lucky enough to receive some lovely gifts, one of which was an aluminium frame and a set of water based inks for screen printing. Father Christmas was definitely on form this year!
It wasn't long before everything was set up and ready to go. I decided to go for a few different beetle motifs and we cut some stencils using copy paper.
I did a test one of each on paper first and then moved on to cotton fabric for the main prints. I'm not sure yet what I will make them into but I'm really pleased with how they came out.
Pretty soon the pin boards were covered in prints spread out to dry. It's loads of fun to do and I'm planning another session already to do some different designs. I'll post some pictures on my Instagram account so if you'd like to see how they turn out, head over there to follow my progress.
Thanks for reading, back soon.